8/21/2009

Checked your Horoscope Compatibility?

Okay, I’ve finished up loading all the horoscope compatibility reports. I’m glad I finished it. It was quite a work translating Japanese horoscope compatibility reports to englishi. There may be awkward English but please forgive me. It was also a lot of work, coz I had to translate 11 horoscope compatibility reports for each zodiac.

Reason why I translated Japanese free horoscope compatibility reports is simply coz I liked it. I liked this free horoscope compatibility site, coz it was written in detail, and it had horoscope compatibility with the other entire 11 zodiac and my zodiac. I don’t know how the web sites in the world that gives free horoscope compatibility reports are like, but in Japan it usually gives you the best or sometimes the best 3 zodiac that has good horoscope compatibility with your zodiac. In most cases they just names the zodiac and don’t give detailed explanation of horoscope compatibility. Well, it free horoscope compatibility so can’t say much, but free horoscope compatibility sites are pretty much like that in Japan. However, the horoscope compatibility website that I used as a resource gave detailed horoscope compatibility reports of all the other 11 zodiacs. This site was the only website that gives such horoscope compatibility for free. So I just wanted to share it with every one. I hope you enjoy it.

I’ve just noticed but seems like there are some horoscope compatibility missing. I’ll go back and check, and get it back to you.

Checked your zodiac and the horoscope compatibility with the other 11 zodiacs?

* Aquarius - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Aries - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Cancer - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Capricornus - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Gemini - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Leo - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Libra - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Pisces- Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Sagittarius - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Scorpius - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Taurus - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports
* Virgo - Free Horoscope Compatibility Reports

No comments:

Post a Comment